21 October 2009

Loving This Fun Blog - My Owl Barn


This morning I got a comment from a blogger at My Owl Barn so of course checked out the site and found it frankly quite delightful. And dedicated! I dont' know who this blogger is because there is no information on the site (which is a shame) but I applaud her/him for this quirky site with a wonderful mix of images of owls and all the places they are portrayed.


I pulled a few images off the site to show you the diversity of what My Owl Barn has to offer.

Now I know I'm going to be on the look out for owls here in Ireland.

Check out the site - I think you will find it delightful and witty.






Enjoy!!! I'm off to Limerick....see you tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. Lisa, thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I am feel honored.

    I realize updating my profile page was well over due. I added a few lines under 'about me'. Thanks for the well needed push :)

    I'll love owls from Ireland :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do update your page - I think it is nice to know who is behind a blog. Loved today's post - beautiful stationary. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete